- 100% cotton sport yarn(small amounts in assorted colors)
- Crochet hook size F
- Narrow wood clothes hangers
- Tapestry needle
- Hangers: To start, ch 10 with any color for the first half.
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across(9 sc). Ch 1, turn.
- Row 2: Sc in back loop only of each sc across. Ch 1, turn. Repeat row 2 for pattern, changing colors at random until piece
fits from one end of the hanger to the center. Break off. Make another piece the same, for the other half.
- Finishing: Weave in ends. Sew long seam on each half of hanger cover. Slip onto hanger, then sew center seam. Sew or
hot glue tiny flowers or trims to the center of each hanger for decoration.