Flower Pot Cover
- 100% cotton sport yarn(orange, pink and yellow)
- Crochet hook size D
- Tapestry needle
- Flower Pot Size- 4 inches high, 5 inches diameter
- With yellow, ch 80. Join with sl st in first ch to form ring.
- Rnd 1: Sc in each st around. Join with sl st at end of rnd 1. Drop yellow, join orange.
- Rnd 2: Ch 2, *sk 1 st, work 2 dc in next st. Repeat from * around. Join, drop orange, pick up yellow.
- Rnd 3: With yellow, ch 1, sc in each dc around. Join with sl st in ch 1. Drop yellow, join pink.
- Rnd 4: With pink, repeat rnd 2.
- Continue in Color Pattern and stitch pattern as established for 12 more rnds.
- Picot Rnd: With yellow, sc in first st, then *ch 3, sc in first st of ch 3 for picot, sk next st, sc in next st. Repeat from *
around. Join and break off.
- Finishing: Block lightly if desired. Place over flower pot.